Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Stuff !!!

THANK YOU!
You have all been so patient! 
We have gotten a launch date for the new website: this Monday September 12th
We are so excited that we will no longer be dealing with Flash issues, and iPads and iPhones will have no problem viewing the entire site. Also, you will be able to do all your purchases right through the site.  No need to contact us for international shipping  or bulk orders,  the shopping cart is awesome and can handle that too!
We have been busy working on new patterns and sizes. 
 Three that will be added are the Pagodas, Circles and Overlapping Squares...
(and as you can see there are a couple more patterns in the works.)
And for those of you wanting the smaller MALM size, that will be available too.

We wanted to show you some of the new stuff in action.
In the Pagoda line we have a supersized single Pagoda that is 24" high.
Its great for cabinet doors...

This is the before... 
An old IKEA EFFEKTIV cabinet base I had in my kid's playroom.
It was pretty beat up, so it got a new paint job and I married it to a Chippendale top piece a good friend had given me.  See the how to here.

The single pagoda will be available in 12" & 24" heights...

And there are panels for the MALM drawer fronts also...

We have also expanded the 2" patterns that are sold by the foot.
The "HARPER" (top) and "LOLITA" (middle) join the "GREEK KEY".
We used the "Harper" with the large Pagoda above.

Here is the "Lolita" on a $5 yardsale table. I so wish I had a before shot of this table when it was brown and ugly.
Here it is after its white paint job...
An 8' strip of "Lolitas" were used...
They were cut to fit...
Then, using basic Elmer's Glue, they were attached...
And viola!
Total cost= $23!
(Table $5
8' of Lolitas $18)



6 comments:

littlecottondresses said...

Love them, especially the overlapping squares! Giggity giggity

kayce hughes said...

It is so FABULOUS! I need to figure out how to use some of it.

LindsB said...

holy shit, im obsessed all over again! these new patterns are amazeballs!

Browning said...

GENIUS! I have to figure out somewhere to put those pagodas!

Hellohello baby said...

Thank you so much for following my blog so that I could find you here!

I LOVE the overlays and have not seen anything like it here in Norway. I love geometric patterns witch is something that has not reach interior fashion in Norway. Yet! I will take it on me to be the catalysator for it! ;)

I know I will love to follow you!

Have a lovely and prosperious week!

Jentrified said...

Okay...what? Brillliant. I want some.